Monday, September 5, 2011

Farewell Sabah , I'll be missing you!

I am sad! huhu.
Today is Monday, 5th of Sept 2011. This is the final week I've got here in Sabah. : (


Uwaaaa!! I don't want this holiday to end. I don't want to go back yet.

This semester's was the longest holiday I've ever had. From May to Sept -  around 4 to 5 months la! Minus one month for the Industrial Training and still left, sooooo many months (hehe!) to be in holidays mood, aite?!

And since I only have my part time during the weekends, and the weekdays spent at dearest home sweet home.. oh., splendid! hoho! best hols ever. ! haha.

I can't deny that there were times that I'm  feeling bored to death . Doing the same routines almost everyday - wake up, laundry , sweeping, cleaning the house, cooking n bla bla bla.. hoho! Never mind, I take that as an additional classes to polish my skills for a future housewife post. haha! (a total euw kan? hoho)

Although I've been mentally ( I think ) and physically prepared for my going back to KL trip - which I've started packing some of my clothes a few weeks ago and now started searching and washing for other stuffs that I need to bring, but my dearly little heart hasn't prepared for it yet. : (

I wish I could stay home a little bit longer. And since some of my friends has finished their study and will be graduating soon, it feels much worser. I now wish that I've finished my study and then, can sit goyang kaki at home while waiting for the convocation day.  huh! 

What makes it  funnier  is, I even pictured myself  (in a new transformation) with a slimmer body and a shorter hair. The image that I would display once I got a job. ( kunun. astaga!)

Oh no! Time do flies fast. I can't believe that I'm going back to campus again. It's not that I don't miss what I have there, but I've grew attachment staying here, at home, Sabah. huhu. :(

Since I'll be entering my final year this coming semester, this is another thing that makes me feel uneasy, nervous and butterfly in the stomach ? hoho ( sorry, I don't really quite remember idioms these days like I did when  I was in school days! )

I'm afraid that I won't be able to handle the stresses from the thesis, clinical posting, case study, presentation and maybe etc. Who knows? I just have this thought that, final year would be a very tiring, stressful and busiest time I will ever had. In short, it looks ugly for me. ;(

I'm not quite sure for myself if I'm able to handle all the upcoming circumstances later on. But, anyhow I just hope and prat that everything will go fine and a success! * Amen*

Heart is still in a holiday mood. ;(

*Dear Lord, shower me with your blessings that I may have my safe journey back to my campus. I pray that I'll be given the strength, courage and motivation to face my final year and to be able to do the very best of my ability. Amen *

Farewell then Sabah, I'm 201 % sure I'll be missing you. See you again next year. !

cheers. XOXO (^_~)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to final year Winn... nda lama lagi tu.. hehee.. all da bez :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya.. tu la.. bertahan seja ni... yup2.. let's do our best for the final year.. chaiyo2! heee.;)

    ReplyDelete