Sunday, May 8, 2011

afternoon with "klik-klik"

Sessions with pidil. thx pidil!
"klik-klik" there.. "klik-klik" here.. that is the stuffs that me and my friends have been doing for two days in a row.. location : Tasik Titiwangsa, Kuala Lumpur.

*once done with the "klik-klik" thing, I now realize the beauty of Tasik Titiwangsa. haha!* 

These "klik-klik" thing a.k.a mini photo shoots is divided to 2 phase.

First phase, with my dear coursemates - Aa ( as the main camera girl!^^),  Zila and Lin. Second phase, with Pidil.

this is me. I've combined it all in one piece.

zila - winnie- aa-lin

2 comments:

  1. REALLY ENJOY DAT MOMENT!!winnie..nnt dah balik sabah..update tau cerita kamu!saya mau baca..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoho.. bole saja.. mari la kta saling mengupdate ye.. lalalala~.=)

    ReplyDelete