Saturday, September 20, 2014

Personality Test

 Is this the real me ? hmm.

This was one of the talk last Friday, and I enjoyed it. I may have been to this kind of talk previously but let's just say that this latest one, an opportunity to really getting to know the real me. :)

Well, just to summarize about the personality talk - according to Hippocrates philosophy (if I'm not mistaken) there are four types of personality among human. These are Sanguine, Choleric, Melancholic and Phlegmatic. All of us is actually a mixture / a blend of this 4 characters.

So, for me, I'm a mixture of Sanguine and Phlegmatic. Popular Sanguine and Peaceful Phlegmatic.

Understanding yourself  helps you to understand others better. Indeed. Although for now I may be able to understand and get to know myself well, still at some point, it's a bit difficult to understand others.

I pray to you Lord, may I'd be given the patience and wisdom to understand others more, just like I know myself well. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment