Monday, September 1, 2014

1 year and more than a half. :)

I was going to blog last night before August ends but my sleepy level was higher than my blogging mood.

Anyway, Hello September! Favourite month of the year! Hehe

Well, September will be my new beginning of a new job. Thanks God for that. I should be starting my very first day tomorrow but there are still  a lot of unfinished business aka buzy-ness in Seri Mengasih, I need another week extra.


1 year and 8 months - here in Seri Mengasih Centre. Some might say, it was long enough but some might say, " Ah. Sekejap saja pun." Say it long enough nor sekejap saja pun, but I gained a lot. New friends, life lessons, getting to know the children and of course OT experience.

I remember, the moment when I was still a volunteer ( that was in 2012), I said to myself that I need to get this job. In short, I need to be part of Seri Mengasih. And yes, I did! on 2013, I nailed it. I'm in! 

First few months I was here, all I could think of was - this is only temporary, I'll get a better job later. But, as time passes by, I no longer think of the temporary ideas. I was like, "Yeah, this is it. I love it here. I love being with the kids and etc." So, that was actually motivates me and act as an catalyst to love my job even more.  ( So in love being an OT on that time. Hehe - I still do for now. Haha)

Actually, when I come to think of it again, it was quite a short stay, right? Haha. Because I was planning on being here for 2 years, but instead, only 1 year and 8 months. Never mind.

Being here for only 1 year and plus, I've experienced so many wonderful moments; with the kids, with my colleagues. And yes, knowing someone whom I'd never thought would be in my VIP list.

I laughed, I get scolded, I get angry, I cried - but all in all, Seri Mengasih had given me memories to treasure for a life time.

Thank you. Thanks a lot to everyone here in Seri Mengasih. Forgive me if my words, actions may have hurt you in ways that I may notice it or not. Till we meet again.

Closing event @ finale as an OT here in Seri Mengasih - Giant Sand Play . :)


No comments:

Post a Comment