Saturday, May 21, 2016

Not so Merry-May

May is among my favorite month of the year. It's a month with many things to celebrate and of course, public holidays. Hehe,

But, for this year, May started off with some not so good events. Hearing the news of losing their loved ones within my social circle and mainly because my personal relationship issue.

With these train of events happening in my life now, I am feeling down, and really hoping that I could take a break from all of this even for a short time. Unfortunately, I have nowhere to go and I can't.

One thing that I do realize for sure is I tend to eat more food, and it's a non-stop eating session especially when I'm home for the weekend. So, it's like - feeling stress, eat a lot. Eat a lot, gain weight, more stress. Perfect!

*Deep breathing*

Well, I always believe that everything happens for a reason. I may not see the reasons yet but I never want to stop holding onto God. For He knows the best plans for my life. So, I will wait patiently for this storm to pass and soon, enjoy the sunlight.

Amen.

Keeping my faith to God.




No comments:

Post a Comment