Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Falling vs Staying



Falling in love is not a choice. To stay in love is.

Falling in love is not a choice. When you really fall for someone, there is no turning back. It's like magic,to be able to feel the most indescribable happiness and yet,heart pain.

Whereas, staying in love is a choice. When you face temptations or life circumstances that makes you doubt the love that you once felt, that is where you need to decide whether to stay or not.

I am in the stage where I need to make my decision ; to stay or to walk away. Surely, it is not easy. At one time, the decision of walking away is so strong, that I feel like I'm prepared to go through the break up process. Other time, I'm afraid that I may regret the decision I make just because of my temporary feeling.

Phew.

Falling in love is easy. Staying in love is not.






No comments:

Post a Comment