Wednesday, May 30, 2012

thesis findings presentation, checked!

*current mode - taking a break from my case study manuscript writing. sigh*


Thank God, I've done with my thesis findings presentation. Ya, I could say the presentation went well. Hehe.

Minus this, still got a few more academic stuffs awaits me.


case study manuscript submission - although the dateline is extended, I wanna stick to the previous date given!

soft bound thesis submission - I want and need to finish thesis before the dateline. I need to start on my revision already!

viva thesis - I still don't have any idea on how the situation might be ( during that time) but fingers-crossed! hoping that everything will go well and  perhaps  little/some corrections only to be done? hopefully.

I am so looking forward to the day of going back to my home town. Sangat-sangat homesick! huhu.

Oh gosh.I really need a break. oxygen please! 

Sumandaks, joyah session please. :(



Dear Lord, I pray for your blessings and guidance during this critical time. Give me strength and courage so that I will be able to get through this. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment