Saturday, November 19, 2011

random-lah sangat!

I finally got the answer after a long wait! phew! frankly saying, I was mad + frustrated once I knew it. So, don't blame me if I act a little bit differently than before. But, worry not, I'll get  over it soon enough. Eh, I already did! hehe! I just thought that it may be easier and much better if things were told directly to me. terus terang seja la, kan?

okay, enough with that! 

It's been two months already, doing my clinical posting. Yeay! another 3 more weeks to go! Yippee! I am soooo looking forward to the end of posting.

It's not that I don't enjoy doing my clinical placement, it's just that , I miss waking up late in the morning. ohemjih!. hohoho. Two days weekend seems not enough for me to wake up late. haha!

2011 has almost come to its end and frankly saying right now, I sooo miss my home town, and of course my loved ones back there. = (


happy weekend everyone! have a good one.! :)


3 comments:

  1. yalah kan. better to be frank politely rather than giving false hope. Eh, i hope we're talking about the same thing. Lol.

    Bah, cepat la balik ;). lawa layout baru. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. zal :yg itu. hehe
    rai : hoho. yes. we're talking abt the same thing ni. yaaaa... so looking forward ds. thx. bru bljar kc cantik2...

    ReplyDelete