Sunday, November 20, 2011

a heart - waver

hello everyone! here I am again. Suddenly, in the mood of exposing the inside story episode for today .

*giggles*

Ever experience a heart-waver?

waver - undecided over something

root word is wave - sudden occurrence or increase in feelings or emotion


well, honestly saying, I myself did experience this. Okay, when I think back again, this heart-waver-situations happens almost frequently, aite?

It's like when you have decided something, suddenly feel like, "ooh... arghhh.." and bla.. bla.. bla..

heeee!

but for this episode, the heart-waver situation is a little bit different. (okay, think hard! haha!)

I'm currently in a so-called-Alice Wonderland world which my head is full with "What if " thoughts..

What if suddenly my heart, wave for this something ... ? hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment