Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Self reminder - You can do it !

It has been like this since forever. We've always been scared of what people or the society are going to say.  We are like, trying to please them - indirectly saying.

Since I am naturally a so-called-coward person, doing something out of my routine or perhaps the unordinary is quite challenging for me.

I do want to make a lot of changes in my life.But, I don't know where to start.  I end up keeping my plans on hold aka procrastinating and slowly it fades away. Fuhh.

Early this morning, a good friend posted a video on Facebook. Thanks,by the way. It is indeed a self reminder that I need to step up and do more for a better me.

"If I have more, if I have less,doesn't matter. I worry about myself. The fact that you're worrying about other people's accomplishments is already a losing formula."

#fingerscrossed

No comments:

Post a Comment