Monday, March 20, 2017

Getting started

I saw this one sumandak on my insta search page, and guess what lingers on my mind?

" Waaaauuu! Punya lawa dia ni.."

And yes, I now have my Insta account. Thanks to Zalia and Terry.

Well, surely this sumandak posted a lot about her life event. One thing that attracts me to stalk more, aside from her beauty - is her work out/ gym routine.

New year resolution for 2 consecutive years, is to get fitter and healthier. But,to fail attempt. Haha

First few months of the year, I am and was motivated to get myself into this active lifestyle. But,doing it all by myself it's not that easy. I'm so tempted to just being lazy me when I get back home from work.

So, getting started is the hardest part for me. Haha. Phew!

Any tips for a beginner like me? 



No comments:

Post a Comment