Sunday, August 21, 2016

On-Off

Being a confident women,

.....knows that she is loved, refuses to live in fear, is positive, recovers from setbacks, avoid comparison, takes action, does not live in "if only" and "what if"......

That was one of my new year's resolution back in 2014. Well, it is still an on-going process; as there were moments I felt like so far behind,outcast, insecure,alone.

With the recent event that was happening in my life, being confident is like an 'on-off' button for me. Most of the time, it's an off button but I managed to hide it away from the world. It is when I'm alone with myself that I started to fall apart.

It is indeed a rough journey, aite?

But, thankfully, God is always by my side. I can always lean on Him. The important lesson that I learnt from this event is that to always have faith in God, no matter how bad the situation looks like.




No comments:

Post a Comment