Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 Final Chapter

It feels like just yesterday I was writing this 2014 Recap, and now it's almost the end of 2015. Time do flies fast. Honestly speaking, I tend to be very forgetful recently that up till this moment, I'm trying very hard to remember what were the significant events happened this year. Phew.

2015, come to think about it, it was all about me - myself, relationship, faith, career.

Being in the middle-20's stage, I face a lot of circumstances from deep  within me.  Mostly it was about Quarter Life CrisisDesire,Life Calling. At times, I felt so lost that I don't know what to do, where to go and how to express it. In the end, some confusion that I felt, I just keep it safe with me; for I know that no one would be able to understand what I was going through. It was more like feeling scared of what others would think of  me once they know the truth. No wonder, certain things are meant to be kept silent.

Growing up enable me to see who's my real and true VIP in my inside story.  I learn to treasure them more. Yup, I know it's a bit late for me to realize that,but I believe God has His own magical way to let me know His blessings for me. Thank you Lord, it may take me a while to see it but now I'm here.

Being OT in a hospital setting is indeed an adventure. I realize that I never posted nor share anything about my hospital job, not because I hate it but I guess, I have another issues that concerned me more. As OT in JMC, there are lots of thing that I need to catch up, learn, refresh and I'm fully aware that I still have a long way to go, even just to reach a beginner level of being OT. I just hope that   I will be able to survive and challenge myself to be better for this coming year.

2015 was a year of blessings for me. Although, there were certain things that I lost along this year, but I believe, I gained more.

 Thank you, Lord.



Funny but true, I kinda feel a bit nervous about going into this new year, 2016. Lord, may this new coming year, enable me to find what I've been looking for this whole time and yes, with Your grace abound me. Amen.


Have a blessed New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment