Monday, August 31, 2015

Last Page - Saying NO ?

The very last page of Chapter 8 today. FYI, it's a long weekend! Weehuu! I at first thought that this long weekend would enable me to spend more time on my inside story, but I'm afraid, it's not. I ended up doing all the things that was out my of last-week-planned-to-do-checklist for this week. Phew.

I've been looking forward to this long weekend with the list of things to do. You see, recently, I mean since I moved to Beverly during the weekdays, the desire of going and yet spending time at home sweet home is high. I don't mind staying home during this whole long weekend but I didn't stayed.

I thought today, the last page of Chapter 8 would enable me to do so but still, no. Huh. I know, I sounded like a kid, didn't get the dolls that she wants. But, I don't think it's wrong to act like that at times.(although, I think I acted like that most of the time. Haha)

I read somewhere, being an adult women, you need to learn to say NO, or it's okay to say NO. Sounds rude, eh? But I think it's true. You can't please everyone. You need to respect and have time for yourself too.

But yes, certain situations makes it hard for you to say NO. You end up saying YES and suffer during the after-YES-incident. 

So, my last page today, is the result of not being able to say NO to someone. I, with so heavy-heart (direct translation. hihi) said YES and most of the time now, I complained and regretted of saying that YES word.


Lord, help me to learn and humbly accept the things that I've said Yes today. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment