Monday, October 14, 2013

Dear October



"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest"
Matthew 11:28

Time flies fast and it's almost, I mean coming to the end of 2013. Two months plus - plus, away from the end of this year.

Lots of things happen - it was the best one and yet, some of it were not. But still, it's a blessings for me. Thank you, Lord. I may not experience your presence just like others, who may seen you in a form of light or whatsoever, but I do know that You're always there for me. Thank you, Lord.

Yes - I've come to almost-the-end of this year and I admit that I begin to worry of certain matters. Since I still have that clown-attitude within me, I guess it helps covering those worries for a while.

Guide me o Lord, in what everything I do, I decide, I think and I say. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment