Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wondering what I've been up to?? ;)

Evening view - on the way carolling. nice kan? especially the clouds. hehe


This is one of the activities that I have for this month. Carolling! It's been awhile that I didn't join this group and I kinda missed it.

Oh, Christmas tree!
I went to my aunt's house  and she was busy setting up her newly-bought christmas tree. Seeing her doing that makes me feel - "Oh, lamaaaa suda saya tidak hias2 pokok krismas. rinduuu". Such a wonderful feeling. Hehe.

Inspirational quotes!
My aunt ( the same aunt I mentioned above) has just moved in to her new house. What's great about her new home is that, most of the wall has this inspirational quotes! Awesome, kan? Getting inspired and motivated just by staring at her wall. Hehe.

 hair cut lagi!
My mum wanted to try out one of the saloon in 1B. I became the tikus makmal and here's the outcome. Thanks God! Nasib okay la and I really like it. Hehe. I think I'm going to like and enjoy being in a short hair. Hoho.

No comments:

Post a Comment