Saturday, January 15, 2011

news update!~

aaahhh.. I havent been visiting nor surfing net this time around (jaring wi-fi sucks + tired + lazy ).. more news aka stories need to be tell..

hmm .. where to start ya??? oh. .since last post was about a simple xmas celebration I had here with my lovely friends.. then I start the news update of the new year's coming la!~ haha

I was in Sabah for the new year celebration.. and for this year,.. I celebrate them with my family.. truth be saying.. this was one of the most wonderful moments I had ever have in celebrating new year.. I felt so grateful and happy being able to celebrate this occasion with my loved ones..I had a lot  of fun..
*Dear Lord, I thanked you for the family I have now.. I pray to you especially for my loved ones that they will be given the best health and let your special blessings be with them for what everything they do and wherever they are.. Amen*

and then flite back to KL.. I got to be in the same flite with my old mate.. and honestly, I was hoping this short time of unplanned meeting can be used to catch up with the latest updates of each other.. (besides fb).. ahh... but it wasn't... and yeah, I felt dissapointed a bit.. * ya la.. I'm just an old friend.. which is also the bff of your ex.. but if I recall back to the times during high school.. we were used to be the geng karas in the class..- but that was a veeerrrrryyyyy long time ago .. rite??*hmm..

then.. classes begun n of course.. here comes the "favorite part" of every student .. the doing-assignment part..ahaha.. we were ask to do a toys for the peads assignment.. more like a DIY toys like that.. I can feel that my neurons are almost dying.. (maybe some of them already are!haha~).. just by thinking what toys need to make... but then.. a zilllion thanks to all who had given me their ideas.. you guys helped me a lot... ^^

despite of those heavy assignments given to us.. (which is now 4 in a row.. need to be send at the end of this month).. we still managed to escape from them and do some exciting and fun trip to Sg.Gabai..I.. who was at first reluctant to dive in the waterfall.. (soooooo cold eh!).. ended up in sliding down the rocks several times.. haha! but it was worth it actually.. after climbing a thousand steps.. (felt like thousands!)..then.. get to dive, slide,, picturess!!! n etc...
this is the thousand steps I've mentioned.. dangerous jg la kn!
me on the rocks.. opposite: is the sliding-place I mentioned earlier.

what's amazing this sem is that.. we got this subject called Orientasi dan Mobiliti.. we, the students need to be blind folded and learn on using the cane (which the  blind people always used) and need be fully using our sensory (besides the eyes-vision) in mobility.. pheww!~.. truly exciting not to mention.. it is hard actually.. pretending to be blind with cane walking down the streets.. around tasik titiwangsa.. using monorail and then eating roti canai.. arghhhhh~! (hehe.. but I enjoyed them although that at the end of the day.. we felt so damn tired).. what scares me most is the upcoming Drop-Off test this Feb.. of course we will be blind folded.. then, our lecturer will drop us anywhere he wants and likes to.. then, we need to find our way back.. huhuhu!~
with my guide.!
after eating roti  canai..=)

aaahhh.. I almost forgot about the new year resolutions I've made for this year..
     
" Live everyday to the fullest, study hard,play hard and continue being the best I can be"
 and yeah.. it comes with the heart and desire to put health always on top.. ^^
(I've came up with this as I was on a plane back to KL, 3rd Jan 2011)

some of you might be wondering why I suddenly and bravely put my status as SINGLE in my fb account.. (awawawawawawa) and I did mentioned that it was part of my new year's resolution.. hmmm.. the inside story is ... honestly.. I've been afraid of putting my status as single in my fb account as I'm scared of what people might say behind my back.. stuffs like.. " eww.. dia ni mau2 sja kctau dia single".. something like that la..ahaha.. sounds funny rite.. but that's the ugly truth... haha! but,once I made the new year'resolution..(*kunun*) la.. hehe.. I feel brave enough to face the world..I don't care what anyone or whoever wants to say about the status thing.. 


last night, 14/1/2011.. with my friends having dinner at IKEA.. meat ball was delicious.. bt in the end..so full wo!





*Dear Lord.. I pray that I'll be able to get through this semester with the very best of my ability and continue to bring and become the better me..Amen*

4 comments:

  1. hahaha. those 3 Mr. X, Mr.Y and Mr.Z! Hmm..i think i know who they are. LOL. anyway darling, dont worry. u're not alone, be it in the single club or for hving no feeling for guys (for the time being). hahaha! it's ok. life can be so much fun even without them!

    the blind-folded stuff looks interesting! gud luck for the coming test on Feb :D

    P/S: I'm ur 1st follower! Yay! :D -- mau juga btau knun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being single now allows you to find a better man in the future. Don't be discouraged by that 'single' word, it can't harm you, and there's a charm in being single. That guy, being single and not available, might not be your best option, so I hope you'll find someone new that worth your love.

    Your course is definitely super fun by having all that blindfolded thing, the drop off test, the toy making, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahha!.. thx for the support ho~!.. ya.. now.. im enjoying my status n life to the fullest.. haha.. err.. actually only to Mr here.. 4 sure u know who's the ex.. then the other one.. sure u guys know also.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh..ok!now i get y 3 Mr.. haha.. the other Mr was on the flite story..

    ReplyDelete