Monday, September 24, 2018

Final 20s

UPSR season now, and  it reminded me of something during my time.

Exam seat was arranged in alphabetical order. So, you can guess how it was for me. Being almost at the end of the alphabets, I was put on the other class - separated from my bff on that time.

(Back then,we didn't have hall in the school. Exams was done in classroom that could only accommodate about 25-30 people and my class on that time had 45-50 students)

I was upset and slightly angry to my parents, on why they name me W. Haha! One of those silly reasons to get mad at your parents, kan?

Fast forward today,I realized it is more fun being at the end of the alphabets. Like,when I need to check my name in a list - I directly flip over to the last page and voila! I found my name. Easy.Hehe

Thank you Lord. I'm grateful indeed to have them as my parents and I thanked them for raising me up to what I am today.

********

I reread all the things that I shared in this inside story of mine - on this particular date. I can see myself growing and progressing from a so-called-teenager-minded into a grown up woman. Hope so.#fingerscrossedw

I seem to be wishing the same old thing annualy - to be a better me.

But this one caught me, 2015's wishlist. I did found what my life calling is  ; because this year, birthday is celebrated with my other half. Yeah!

Thank you Lord! You are awesome!


Less procrastinate. More time with God, loved ones and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment