Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Get things done

Word of the day - Procrastinate

I bet, everyone has this and  I shall not compare myself. But personally, I consider mine is among the worst. Haha

Here's a list of things that I should've done but ....

1/  My father suggested to me that I should buy small pillows. So,
     that I can put them at the back seat of my car - Early 2016
     
     Action : It's 2017 and I haven't buy any pillow. 

2/ My father asked me to pick some family picture, to print it and
    frame it - 2016

    Action : I only pick the pictures. I haven't reach the printing and
                  framing stage.

3/ I had my DIY mode activated in the early 2016. So, I made an
    owl, 9 of it actually. The plan was to put these owls in my car
    for deco purpose.

    Action : 50% done. 

And the list goes on. Phew.

If yesterday was about how to get started,well today is how to be less procrastinating. Both are quite challenging.

I was determined to be less procrastinate for this year. 2017 resolution. Maybe. Perhaps. Probably. I'm not sure.

Well, I may not be able to fully follow my resolution but one step at a time is way better than nothing.



     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment